This section of the Excel Monkey website provides some advanced hacks or tips. These are things that are unlikely to be used on an everyday basis but are extremely useful when required. These hacks are being added as I find real life examples for their use.
- Creating a list of sheet names using VBA
- Creating an excel range name that varies with the size of your list (Dynamic range)
- Double Dynamic Name Ranges – used where you have a long list
- Summing items on different rows from several worksheet tabs
- Excel Reverse Look ups – returning the row and column for largest amount in a 2D data set
- Linking Excel workbooks – some do’s and don’ts